Care Proceedings and Problems With Children's Services (Social Services)

When Social Services become involved in your family life where your children are concerned it can be a very distressing and traumatic time.  It is devastating to think that your child or children may be taken from you.  At the outset we strongly urge you to seek legal advice so we can assist you throughout the whole process and make it more straightforward and manageable.  We can advise and support you right from the initial contact with social services.  Wherever possible we will attend meetings together with you.  We can also represent other family members such as grandparents, aunts and uncles who want to care for the children as well as parents.

We have a team of highly skilled public law lawyers with a wealth of experience.  We can support you and your family in the following areas:

  • Child Protection Case Conferences
  • Pre-proceedings Meetings
  • Care Proceedings
  • Contact with Children In Care
  • Discharging Care Orders Adoption Proceedings
  • Special Guardianship Proceedings
  • Issues Relating to Foster Care

We have a family contract with the Legal Aid Agency to supply family legal services, we can grant legal aid immediately if necessary.  We will also assess whether you are eligible for legal aid immediately.

Our Hardings Solicitors Guarantee:-

  • Free Initial Consultation
  • Home Visits (if required)
  • A Personal Service by Specialist Solicitor
  • Affordable ‘Fixed Fee Service’
  • Discount on Will Services when instructing us in any other matter


Contact us